Google Calendar not syncing :(

Reaction score
Anyone know why or how I can get this to resync?

It seems the computer entries will not end up on the phone but the phone entries do end up on the computer. Not sure how to fix this.

I did a battery pull but it didnt help.

thanks!

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

It seems the computer entries will not end up on the phone but the phone entries do end up on the computer. Not sure how to fix this.

thanks!

When you are done in the calander from your PC. Click on the Sync tab at the top right corner. Then find "Android" and click that...all done :icon_ banana:

OP
S
Reaction score

thanks!

When you are done in the calander from your PC. Click on the Sync tab at the top right corner. Then find "Android" and click that...all done :icon_ banana:
I see the the sync tab but it only takes me to like a tutorial page and I do not see anywhere to click on android :(

It was working fine for the entire time I had the phone and now I dont know how to make it work again :(

thanks for trying to help.

I found this on google but if I follow these setting I dont find an area on the droid for this particular step #4 (its not there).

Troubleshooting sync - Mobile Help

On Android devices, the Calendar application is automatically synced with the Google Calendar server, and vice versa. If you experience problems with syncing, try clearing your device's calendar application data and doing a fresh sync with the server.

Just follow these steps:

1. Press your device's < Home > button, then press < Menu >.
2. Select Settings and then Applications.
3. Select Manage applications.
4. Select Calendar Storage and then select Clear data. Answer OK when prompted.
5. Restart your device (Press and hold the < End call > button, then select Power off. Press < End call > to power on).

Your device will re-sync with the server after restarting (this may take several minutes).

Last edited:

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

thanks!

I see the the sync tab but it only takes me to like a tutorial page and I do not see anywhere to click on android :(

It was working fine for the entire time I had the phone and now I dont know how to make it work again :(

thanks for trying to help.

I found this on google but if I follow these setting I dont find an area on the droid for this particular step #4 (its not there).

Troubleshooting sync - Mobile Help

On Android devices, the Calendar application is automatically synced with the Google Calendar server, and vice versa. If you experience problems with syncing, try clearing your device's calendar application data and doing a fresh sync with the server.

Just follow these steps:

1. Press your device's < Home > button, then press < Menu >.
2. Select Settings and then Applications.
3. Select Manage applications.
4. Select Calendar Storage and then select Clear data. Answer OK when prompted.
5. Restart your device (Press and hold the < End call > button, then select Power off. Press < End call > to power on).

Your device will re-sync with the server after restarting (this may take several minutes).

I'm sorry you don't see that. When I do this from home. I sign in to google gmail > calander> add what I want. When I am finished at the upper right hand corner there is a tab that says sync. I click that. The next window there is a bunch of options. There is has a mobile thenm Android etc. etc.. I just click the Android

OP
S
Reaction score
Crazy not sure why i dont see it :(

Should I just delete my gmail account from the phone then put it back ?

thanks

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Crazy not sure why i dont see it :(

Should I just delete my gmail account from the phone then put it back ?

thanks
This might help...
googlevu.jpg

OP
S
Reaction score
Thanks BNB that i saw but when i click that it takes me to a tutorial basically and doesnt sync.

What I did now is i went to accounts and sync in overall setting and unchecked and rechecked calendar settings and now it worked.

thanks all!

OP
S
Reaction score
The only way now I can get the computer to sync to the droid is to go into settings each time its as if its not doing it on its own anymore.

this sucks!

ChasHutch

Reaction score
This fixed the problem for me

I have had this same problem for a while now and just today had a chance to research a solution. This is what I had to do:

- From a PC log into your google calendar calendar.google.com.
- Click Settings on the settings link in the upper right (next to sync)
- Under "Calendar Settings" click on Mobile Setup link
(For ME this form was NOT filled out).
- I selected United States and input my mobile number and clicked Send Verification Code button.
I received the code as a text message in about 10 seconds. There were two numbers listed, the text message number and the SIX DIGIT verification code.
- I entered the verification code and clicked Finish setup.
This immediately fixed my problem. I do not have to hit the sync button on the PC google calendar. It syncs right away with the phone.

I hope this helps someone.

Hutch

OP
S
Reaction score
THANKS Hutch.

What I did to get it to work was this:

From the Home Screen I went to settings, then to accounts and sync, then I unchecked Auto-Sync then checked it again and it works now.

thanks