GOOGLE Calendar Help

micp1480

Reaction score
I am using GOOGLE Calendar and and CalWidget. I have erased all my calendar appointments on my GOOGLE Calendar, but they keep reappearing on my Droid, How? I have uninstalled CalWidget and reinstalled, and my appoints reappear. If I go to my google calendar it's clean right to the end of the year. What I did have there has been deleted, but not from my phone. Am I making any sense or am I going crazy? Can someone please help me, I am going nuts, I want to start with a clean calendar. Oh, I even attempted to make a new calendar, and still it comes back. Thank you.

MICP1480

jtcampbell

Reaction score
I have the same problem. I use Google Calendar, and the other day I changed my calendar name online, and then went on my Droid, and it was messed up, so I re-syncronized the calendar, it then had synced the calendar name change, but it now will never sync my events on my calendar. It has highlighted dates, but it will not sync to my Google calendar anymore.

Looks like we are having the same, or similar problems! :/

theecigarman

Reaction score
I keep loosing my events whenever I schedule them through Google calendar. Any appointments I have made just disappear completely from the calendar at some point. They will sync, but then poof! They are gone. If I schedule them through the Droid, they stay also disappear....... I have just given up hope and write everything down.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
OP go to settings and accounts and sync. Make sure you have google calendar synched.

Jtcampbell I would do a battery pull for a full 30 seconds. Make sure you are synchronizing the correct calendar. Still problems? Look up any post from 640k. Look. At his signature there will be helpful links.

As far as the last irssue goes unsync the droid and go to gmail and set up the google calendar. Sync with Droid you should be fine.