Google Calendar Events not synching to Motorola Droid

SoxLexus

Reaction score
I had an issue of entering items on my phone and they were not showing up on google calendar. After 1 1/2 hrs on the phone with Verizon after GB update the default calendar on the phone was changed to phone calendar instead of gmail calendar. I hope this helps someone. I still can't get my reminders to work but my calendars are syncing and I am not loosing appointments that I put in my phone.

AZDroidBoy

Reaction score
I was having this problem until last night. This is what I did to fix it on my Droid.

Settings - Applications - Manage applications - All

I hit Clear data on Calendar Storage and Clear data on Calendar Sync Adapter. When I went to the calendar, it re-downloaded all of my info. Took about 15 minutes but it's all good now. :icon_ banana:

I had two errors on my calendar (Calendar and Calendar Storage)...Tried the above, and it worked (On my Droid 1). Thanks!

souljerr

Reaction score
I was having this problem until last night. This is what I did to fix it on my Droid.

Settings - Applications - Manage applications - All

I hit Clear data on Calendar Storage and Clear data on Calendar Sync Adapter. When I went to the calendar, it re-downloaded all of my info. Took about 15 minutes but it's all good now. :icon_ banana:

I had two errors on my calendar (Calendar and Calendar Storage)...Tried the above, and it worked (On my Droid 1). Thanks!

Glad it worked out. My calendar has been working fine since.

SoxLexus

Reaction score
I just gave up and went back to froyo! All is well again!!!!dancedroid

DKG

Reaction score
I had an issue of entering items on my phone and they were not showing up on google calendar. After 1 1/2 hrs on the phone with Verizon after GB update the default calendar on the phone was changed to phone calendar instead of gmail calendar. I hope this helps someone. I still can't get my reminders to work but my calendars are syncing and I am not loosing appointments that I put in my phone.

How did you change this?