1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Google Calendar dropping entries

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2' started by rdemm, Oct 26, 2010.

1. rdemm

rdemm New Member

I have (2) Droid 2 cell phones. Both exhibit the same problem. When I make entry on the cell phone for an event, the whole event will frequently drop out approximately one minute after pressing save. If I only enter the "event subject" and date and time information, the event will generally load properly. However, when I enter the"Who". the "Where"; the "Description", I lose the entire entry. This has been duplicated with Verizon technicians and they have no answer. I would appreciate any and all help as this Google calendar app is now useless.
  2. Thruway

Thruway New Member

I would personally reccomend un-synching or re-syncing another gmail account. Or factory resetting the phone(s)
  3. rdemm

rdemm New Member

google calendar dropping entries on droid 2

Thanks for the recommendation. I need to be certain that I don't lose apps in the process. Will let you know..
  4. Thruway

Thruway New Member

I am not 100% sure, but once you purchase apps through the market and go through "Google Check-out" they can be re-downloaded on your account without price. You may want to double check.
  5. rdemm

rdemm New Member

Droid 2 dropping gcalendar entries

I have unsynced and resynced the existing gmail account to no avail. I have also reloaded the gcalendar app to no avail. I have not considered a factory reset as this is happening on both my phones and there are enough other people with similar issues that there appears to be a serious software issue that needs a fix.
    As a "work around", I am going to load up the "what" entry with as much info as possible and see if I can get by with that.

Thanks for the thoughts.
Search tags for this page

android phone dropping google calendar entries

dropped google calendar