Google calander won't sync when event is added on phone

Reaction score
my droid calendar wont sync with my google calendar when i add events with my phone. It seems to sync when i add events on my computer but just not the other way around.....any suggestions?

Thanks!!

enlightened

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Is your signature accurate (i.e. are you on a Droid2)? Stock or rooted? Stock calendar or third party?

woodruffjb

Reaction score
I raised a GENIUS! (breaking arm patting self on back) I had the same problem. Replaced my Droid X with a new one. Had been using google calendar for a long time to schedule my service calls. Scheduled calls either on the computer or the Droid X. Replaced the X with another one on Thursday. The calendar would update to the phone when I scheduled a call on the computer, but I couldn't get the call to update to the computer when I entered the call on the phone. Any call I scheduled from the computer showed up as blue on the phone. Any call scheduled on the phone was green. I fought, argued, whined, read numerous articles and posts, found no solution other than drastic measures, of a wide variety. My son got out of bed at the crack of noon today, and told me to do this: Open the calendar on the phone. At the top of the screen, open the All Calendars display. Uncheck phone calendar. Close screen. Test enter an entry. Open or refresh the google calendar on your computer, to look for your entry. It worked for me!!:icon_ lala: You can go back and re-check the phone calendar to see the entries made that didn't autosync. The phone still syncs all entries I made since re-checking the phone calendar. The entries made that were green reappear, but they won't sync. I will have to re-enter them if I need them to sync. Lucky for me, only a few of those exist. Good luck, hope this works for you, too!