Google Buzz

iPirate

Reaction score
I think it could be cool if there was a way for Google to verify public officials Buzzes, and display them in another color. So if there is a wreck, road closed, hazard area, etc etc they could buzz it and that alert color buzz would pop up on the map.

Or it would be cool for the color to change with the number of replies to a buzz. A really popular or important buzz should have a way to stand out among 200 "I am ready for a nap!" buzzs.

Yeah that would be nice. Though so far, people are posting semi-useful stuff (mainly food related) or going "Buzz" which I'm guessing will go away as people figure it out, and we get better integration with Gmail hopefully this week.

Is anyone else having problems with mis-clicking on things on the website?
yes and not to get off topic but, it seems like once you click a link, the bookmark button should instantly become the X so you can stop loading. I hate that the page will load half way, i press stop and i stop on the next page... :icon_eek:

OP
lschicky

lschicky

Reaction score
This Friday at noon buzz "DROID"

I'm curious how many droids are out there.

hahaha there are at least 5 with in a mile of me! GO DROID!! ;)

I think it could be cool if there was a way for Google to verify public officials Buzzes, and display them in another color. So if there is a wreck, road closed, hazard area, etc etc they could buzz it and that alert color buzz would pop up on the map.

Or it would be cool for the color to change with the number of replies to a buzz. A really popular or important buzz should have a way to stand out among 200 "I am ready for a nap!" buzzs.

Yeah that would be nice. Though so far, people are posting semi-useful stuff (mainly food related) or going "Buzz" which I'm guessing will go away as people figure it out, and we get better integration with Gmail hopefully this week.

yes and not to get off topic but, it seems like once you click a link, the bookmark button should instantly become the X so you can stop loading. I hate that the page will load half way, i press stop and i stop on the next page... :icon_eek:

Are you using the default web browser? Your comments made me think perhaps its that and some of the other browsers would be better. I haven't really tried out much in the way of browsers. Perhaps that's something I will check out later this week.

gentlefury

Reaction score

Well this can be easily solved with a real app. Web apps are just not made for small touch screens.

iPirate

Reaction score
This Friday at noon buzz "DROID"

I'm curious how many droids are out there.

hahaha there are at least 5 with in a mile of me! GO DROID!! ;)

Are you using the default web browser? Your comments made me think perhaps its that and some of the other browsers would be better. I haven't really tried out much in the way of browsers. Perhaps that's something I will check out later this week.
Yea I'm using the default web browser. I think it is silly the way it is setup, I hope they fix it!

How do you know if someone is using a droid? Apparently iphones cant post images... but im not sure who else has buzz on their phones.

OP
lschicky

lschicky

Reaction score
How do you know if someone is using a droid? Apparently iphones cant post images... but im not sure who else has buzz on their phones.

The Droid users in my area are being quite vocal about us being on Droids.

zakany

Reaction score
I appreciate the use of a web app to get around app store restrictions, but a dedicated app for Android - perhaps with features unavailable to other OS users - would be nice. I would always like the choice of using a web app or a dedicated app.