Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I like it, but the mobile site's not working for me. The rotating icon comes up, but my posts never upload. At first it was occasionally, now nothing posts tonight...Anyone else?

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I used the mobile and it was working. I posted from one of my local taqueria's.

The mobile site? Buzz.Google.com from your browser? I can post just fine in maps, but when I use the mobile site and try to post, comment, or "like," I get the icon showing it's loading or trying to post, but nothing happens and if I reload the page after a while or navigate away and return later, my action isn't there. Also, twitter didn't buzz at all for me, then buzzed like 7 old posts in a minute and now doesn't seem to post anymore...

Going to try signing out of the mobile site and back in...

EDIT: Signing in and out seems to have worked!

Last edited:

souljerr

Reaction score
I used the mobile and it was working. I posted from one of my local taqueria's.

The mobile site? Buzz.Google.com from your browser? I can post just fine in maps, but when I use the mobile site and try to post, comment, or "like," I get the icon showing it's loading or trying to post, but nothing happens and if I reload the page after a while or navigate away and return later, my action isn't there. Also, twitter didn't buzz at all for me, then buzzed like 7 old posts in a minute and now doesn't seem to post anymore...

Going to try signing out of the mobile site and back in...
I misunderstood you and was actually talking about buzzing from google maps BUT I've just gone to the mobile site and have got it to work. Once you go to the site click the following button. After you login in, you should be able to buzz and see your followers. I think the problem was being caused because we weren't logged in (?)

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
You misunderstood again, but it's all good. I know how to use the mobile site. I use it before trying buzz in maps. The mobile site is more the way I'll use it.

It wasn't letting me post or comment or like. I'd push the like button or press to post a comment or buzz, and it would act like it was doing it, but the post would never show up.

I signed out, then back in and commented someone, posted a new buzz, and "liked" someone's buzz and they all went through. No worries.

Now, if my tweets from Twiddlier would go through, I'd be all set for some serious social networking!