Google Buzz!

sessionthree

Reaction score
Nobody can figure out what Wave is. lol

Or how to use it.

Completely agree. I've had it for a few months and still have no clue what I'm supposed to do with it. I think people have even sent me "waves", but I'm not sure if I'm supposed to wave back or not.

My friend and I use wave all the time for realtime (and nonrealtime) ongoing discussions and file exchanges. It's awesome! I REALLY hope that it eventually catches on and doesn't get dropped by google. I do think that it is confusing to at first, though. They could do a better job of showing how it can be used. I didn't really "get it" until I watched this video [video=youtube;v_UyVmITiYQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_UyVmITiYQ[/video]. However, it's an hour and 20 minutes long! :icon_eek: so... most people probably won't watch that!

gentlefury

Reaction score
Or how to use it.

Completely agree. I've had it for a few months and still have no clue what I'm supposed to do with it. I think people have even sent me "waves", but I'm not sure if I'm supposed to wave back or not.

My friend and I use wave all the time for realtime (and nonrealtime) ongoing discussions and file exchanges. It's awesome! I REALLY hope that it eventually catches on and doesn't get dropped by google. I do think that it is confusing to at first, though. They could do a better job of showing how it can be used. I didn't really "get it" until I watched this video [video=youtube;v_UyVmITiYQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_UyVmITiYQ[/video]. However, it's an hour and 20 minutes long! :icon_eek: so... most people probably won't watch that!

I watched that like a year before it was released and I was totally hyped about it...then I got my account and realized only like 10 of my contacts had it so its basically useless....and essentially the same as GDocs share feature.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Whoa! Wait...How do you add someone to follow? It's not showing up in my gmail, but I downloaded the new version of maps...Do I need to create a profile or anything, or does it just use my gmail info? And how do I follow you folks!?

jonjohnson03 @ gmail.com

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Whoa! Wait...How do you add someone to follow? It's not showing up in my gmail, but I downloaded the new version of maps...Do I need to create a profile or anything, or does it just use my gmail info? And how do I follow you folks!?

jonjohnson03 @ gmail.com

I'm in the same boat you're in. I followed the links but nothing showing up on my phone or in gmail.

the5rivers

Reaction score
When you go to buzz.google.com, it states at the top of the page "We're still rolling out Buzz to everyone, so if you don't see it in your Gmail account yet, check back soon."

So it will eventually show up on your gmail page. Looks interesting!