Google Buzz Lawsuit??

xmguy

Reaction score
I got it but am skeptical as I have 2 gmail accounts and got nothing on the second one. I think it's fake a scam.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think it might be real but I'm not clicking on any links nor will I "opt in" or "opt out" of anything.

xmguy

Reaction score
I think it might be real but I'm not clicking on any links nor will I "opt in" or "opt out" of anything.

I got the email on my phone. I clicked the link went to a 3rd rate "put-together-in-five-minutes" page. It's fake. I'm 95% sure on that.

Phillipsave

Reaction score
I got it and it seems real to me. It's a typical class action legal settlement where a company acted inappropriately, but it's hard to prove individual damages to each affected person.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Lenagainster

Reaction score
It's real. I read through the options. Nobody is getting any money out of the deal, so the best thing to do is nothing. If you want to sue Google yourself, then you must opt out of the class action.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I got it too and I read it, no money is coming our way - or at least not mine :D

Dan_08

Reaction score
I think it's all BS....how did anyone expect privacy on buzz? Now google has to burn millions on how to educate the dumb on internet privacy. Just get al those people rotary phones and a book of stamps!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's real, but this is in the wrong forum, this has nothing to do with the Droid.

OP
Droid DOES!!

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Sorry Hook!

It's real, but this is in the wrong forum, this has nothing to do with the Droid.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums app (free in market)

nathanpc

Reaction score
I agree with it. Google Buzz shows where you are and what you're posting, but you need to click on the Public button, so it's your choice. ;)