Google Beta for New Augmented Reality Smartphone-Based Conspiracy MMO: 'Ingress'

Mark_V

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto G4 Plus
Just got my invite. Pretty cool intro in the game. I am at work so not much I can do right now.

Did you submit your email on the website? How long did you have to wait?

cyborgoptic

Reaction score
Negative... been waiting over a week

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

delcopa

Reaction score
Still waiting for a code... Along with the rest of the world. Any luck for the rest of you? :)

Think they got their limit but it was going public on the 30th I saw somewhere so very close

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Not sure if others have gotten an invite by now, but I got one about a week ago and I have been really enjoying this game. Makes you get out and see new things, I was capturing portals on our trip to Fort Worth and back and even getting the wife involved.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I have ingress.. I have been invited.. but I've yet to play it. My wife does... I should play the opposite side and destroy her!!!! Lmao

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I have ingress.. I have been invited.. but I've yet to play it. My wife does... I should play the opposite side and destroy her!!!! Lmao

It is a pretty cool game. Waste a lot of gas driving around searching for portals though.

clowe

Reaction score
Can someone invite me. This reviews are great and I would love to give this game a shot.

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
I got a code a couple weeks ago, but I haven't played it any.

Rodimus4180

Reaction score
Got one a couple weeks back, great fun and i even got my brother involved. Unfortunately I live about 25 mikes from where any amount of portals are. otherwise its a great game.

End of Line.

acousticshade

Reaction score
It's a decent game, but needs some work yet. Game mechanics need to be tweaked some and most people will only play it for 10-15 minutes a day if that since you have to drive or walk to every portal to do anything.