Google Apps vs. bkapps

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by sincerity, Aug 22, 2010.

1. sincerity

sincerity New Member

I've asked this a few times in the 4.7 thread but havn't received an answer so here goes...

so I had always just used google to restore my apps via the market....but since I used bkapps I figured this would replace that method. I restored my apps perfectly, but now when I go in the market, they aren't listed...only the default ones and ones i've installed after updating. The question is, how do you receive app updates if they aren't listed as installed in the market? Are they supposed to be listed in market and I did something wrong?

Thanks!
  2. Tornado Rex

Tornado Rex New Member

Yeah they should be listed. Mine always have been. Sometimes you have to uninstall then reinstall the app to get it to update, but they should all be listed at least.
  3. y0rk

y0rk New Member

I've had this happen a few times too, where olny the apps I have purchased will show up after a ROM upgrade.

I just go into Settings>Applications>Manage Applications> All
    Click on Market and clear the cache and data.
    When you open the market the next time it will ask to accept the TOS, but after that all my apps have always showed up again.
  4. sincerity

sincerity New Member

DUH! thanks ...I don't know why I didn't think of this. First time I tried it didn't work, but then I rebooted and cleared cache first...then data and it worked like a charm, rebooted and had a ton of updates :) Thanks!