Google Apps as Main Account????

jcolacino

Reaction score
Good Morning,

When I first setup my Droid X, I tied the phone to my personal [email protected] account. We have since started to migrate to a new Google Apps account for our company. My Google Apps Account is [email protected]. My question is, since you can only sync to the primary account CALENDAR, I wanted to default my phone (for several reasons) and connect it to my Google Apps Account instead of the personal one. I have read conflicting information on if this can be done or not.

It would be so nice if I could sync to multiple calendars but this does not seem to be possible just yet. THe Google Apps is going to be my main email account loaction for here on. I would set up the original [email protected].

The support from Verizon is useless....

Thanks in advance...
Jim Colacino
[email protected]

Darien490

Reaction score
Hi, I hope someone can answer this because i have a similar problem.

Bob Dammit

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I believe you can add your colacino account under settings > accounts, but if it isn't a Gmail account, I'm not sure how the calenders would sync. I also know you can set up your calender to be shared with another Gmail account, as I have my wife's and mine set up that way.

A factory reset would let you set up a new primary account, but remember any apps you have purchaced are tied to the account you bought them under, and it needs to be the primary account on your phone.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App