Google 15% off promo code

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
What up y'all.. I figure get a thread here in case someone is looking to buy a Pixel 2 or 2 XL..

15% off the phone purchase plus they are still including a home mini..

Promo code: B-SN3Z3H6PEX88BZNJQGJ2BKO

If you currently own a Pixel 2 you might have seen an email come across so if you wish you can share your code as well..

LG G7

cynkrzy

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
BK How ya doing? I got a deal though Best Buy over the weekend, ended up costing $449.00 + fees and taxes. VZW gives a $200.00 bill credit over 24 months and Best Buy gives $200.00 off the retail price. Plus VZW finances it over 24 months.

Wanted to wait for the XL 3, but the Nexus 6P was down to an hour between charges.

Amazed to see y'all still here.

OP
bkdodger

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
BK How ya doing? I got a deal though Best Buy over the weekend, ended up costing $449.00 + fees and taxes. VZW gives a $200.00 bill credit over 24 months and Best Buy gives $200.00 off the retail price. Plus VZW finances it over 24 months.

Wanted to wait for the XL 3, but the Nexus 6P was down to an hour between charges.

Amazed to see y'all still here.

Hey now ...great to see ya ...that’s great

How you liking so far?

iPhone X

cynkrzy

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
So far I like it alot, especially since I went the whole DAY yesterday (first full day) without having to charge it. I been beating it up this morning and with calls and texts and 3hrs of screen time, it's at 50% Woo Hoo!

Are ya ready for this, I don't think I'm even going to root it. Not the hugest fans of the ads, but the rest is Brilliant. Little to No Bloat. Disabled a few Google Apps I don't use.

I've been reading about a non-root ad-blocker, may try that.

All in all quite pleased.

OP
bkdodger

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
So far I like it alot, especially since I went the whole DAY yesterday (first full day) without having to charge it. I been beating it up this morning and with calls and texts and 3hrs of screen time, it's at 50% Woo Hoo!

Are ya ready for this, I don't think I'm even going to root it. Not the hugest fans of the ads, but the rest is Brilliant. Little to No Bloat. Disabled a few Google Apps I don't use.

I've been reading about a non-root ad-blocker, may try that.

All in all quite pleased.
Awesome to hear... Definitely hate them ads.. Overall solid

Pixel 2 XL

cynkrzy

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Found an app on XDA called DNS66. installed and running, we'll see how it goes. Enjoying this phone.

Man android has changed a bunch in the past couple of years

OP
bkdodger

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Found an app on XDA called DNS66. installed and running, we'll see how it goes. Enjoying this phone.

Man android has changed a bunch in the past couple of years
Nice... Keep us posted on app...

Oh yeah Android is smoother than ever.. Good options

LG G7

Qrome

Reaction score
Great thread. I have the Google Pixel 2 in my cart and trying to find someone that could share a 15% off Promo Code. Anyone else have one to share? Please PM me if you can. Thanks!

Qrome

Reaction score
I saw on reddit that people were still using codes. I was just hoping to find someone that might have a code before I pulled the trigger. Thanks!

OP
bkdodger

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I saw on reddit that people were still using codes. I was just hoping to find someone that might have a code before I pulled the trigger. Thanks!
Welcome to the forum.. Did you see the code in the OP posted? I think it's still available

LG G7