Goodmorning!

drbobmd

Reaction score
Hello folks =]

I am currently an owner of a Droid 3 and I found a new joy when I discovered the wonderful world of Android development. While I am relatively new to the world of Android Development, I already have quite a bit of understanding of the system (for the d3 anyway) and hope I can contribute where possible and help users in positions I have found myself before. I actually came to register on here to figure out a way to unbrick my d3.

Many kudos to Hashcode for all of his epic work, jonpry for his new d3 kexec port (I recently came across this while at work and I think I might have scared a few people with my excitement. I knew someone would figure a way to push the d3 out of moto's mud, and I can't wait to begin testing this as soon as I get my device back on the road!), and the countless other developers for their efforts. Without many of you, our devices would simply be phones with internet access.

Cheers!

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Welcome aboard drbobmd! I have a feeling you will enjoy your time here and we will equally benefit.

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to Droid Forums!! Make yourself at home :biggrin:

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome to the forum!!

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
welcome to the forums :icon_ banana:

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Welcome to DF :)

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
And a late entry from me, but I am thrilled with your enthusiasm. Don't contain yourself. You are on the cutting edge of history in the making, and it's great to see such strong support for the earlier Moto Droid models. I still own both the OG Droid and D2 so I am also interested in development in those platforms. Hopefully there's someone with your enthusiasm in those arenas as well. Maybe they'll see you as their mentor! Good luck! :D

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

OP
D

drbobmd

Reaction score
Thank you good sir, and very stoked I am. The brilliance of mobile computing combined with the possibilities of our open platforms could truly change the world as long as we all work together, and the train is powering forward at an incredible pace. I hope to apply the development skills I learn toward home automation and one day be able to build a completely open source/open protocol all-in-one home automation package that is community supported and allows anyone brave enough to build a custom system at no cost (hardware aside) and share the entire experience. The Cyanogenmod House!!

We must not seek fame and glory, but progress. Progressive achievement takes care of itself :)