1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Goodbye, PE...Hello T-bolt

Discussion in 'Project Elite' started by burntorangefan, Mar 20, 2011.

1. burntorangefan

burntorangefan New Member

Well it had to come to an end...I finally gave in after 2 days of waiting on decided to grab a T-bolt. At the end of the day, it should prove to be much more ROMable than the Bionic and I hope to see PE on it some day. At any rate, thanks for all the good times Greg. Your ROM is the standard setter that all others judge themselves against! Take care all...

Joe
  2. djbrent2

djbrent2 New Member

i'm still waiting. if they cracked the Thunderbolt, there's no reason they can't the Bionic. if not, i might actually keep waiting. if i'm signing another contract, then i need to have at least dual core. it's only about 2 months more, maybe.
  3. foxky

foxky New Member

Motorola encrypts their bootloader, HTC doesn't (speaking of which the dx's has been cracked!)

enjoy your tbolt man! youre gonna love it.

tapped on my LibX 1.5
  4. Rodeojones

Rodeojones New Member

According to Birdman and other devs in the community, this key to unlock the bootloader (assuming it does indeed work) will unlock all Motorola phones - possibly including the Atrix. Of course, this will probably result in more delays with the release of the Bionic as they work to lock it down even more.
  5. CoFoltman84

CoFoltman84 New Member

Yea, I've been waiting for the announcement saying that is in fact true. If it turns out to be true, I might buy a used DX. But then I'd have to find a good DX ROM
  6. gmilliken

gmilliken New Member

7. djbrent2

djbrent2 New Member

i'm still waiting. if the Bionic is completely locked, then i'll suffer the OG Droid until an open dual or quad core is out. i don't understand why HTC keeps putting out single core 1ghz phones. that tech is from a year ago.
  8. floyd

floyd New Member

9. burntorangefan

burntorangefan New Member

The big upside for me (on older tech) is that it's 100% cracked with 4g. Bionic will not (IMO) ever have the bootloader fully cracked, just like the X and 2 do not. You can root the phones, but cannot OC with a kernel or load AOSP ROMs...Henceforth, while I would like to hold out for a Bionic or whatever's next, I just decided I wanted a fully customizable newer phone and this one is the one that fits the bill. There's already a fully ready dev community for support, though I hope PE finds its way there too!!!