goodbye friends.... I've had a wonderful time but I got an s3

josh1980

Reaction score
In response to foxkat,
I didn't trick them. They technically call it an alternate upgrade and I was completely honest to them. I even called tech support literally 4 or 5 times and I told the rep that did the upgrade that if anything happens to my unlimited I am gone.
The other person that takes about the letter that their friends got in the mail-
I am not questioning your honesty but I haven't heard of that happening since the Palm pre days and I seriously doubt it's gonna happen to me and get me to cancel my entire family's account and move to s different network because of something so silly

All I have to say is think what you want. If they send you that letter what are you gonna do? Cancel all your accounts and give them free money via the contract breaking fee? I'm sure they'll be heartbroken about that since they'll STILL be getting what they want. They just want you off of the unlimited plan.

I think you're missing the point. Verizon has gotten too big for their britches. They know they have the best network. They have the iphone and they have good Android phones. They have what AT&T and others don't. If you want to give up your service that's totally your choice.

In the meantime, my friend can't switch because there's no AT&T service where he lives. He is looking at signal amplifiers and other methods of potentially bringing a 3G signal to his house despite his distance. But at a potential cost of $400+ for solutions that may not even work he's a little hesitant to try that route.