Goodbye Bionic

Losman

Reaction score
So after a dissatisfied experience with the 2nd refurbished unit, (which died during a charge) I have had it with this device. I got the good fortune of being given a stable device. HTC Thunderbolt. I wish you all best of luck with this Piece of crap that IS FAR FROM being Bionic. Motorola SUCK dirt for making me waste so much money on such a poorly conceived and executed device.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

sstrool

Reaction score
So after a dissatisfied experience with the 2nd refurbished unit, (which died during a charge) I have had it with this device. I got the good fortune of being given a stable device. HTC Thunderbolt. I wish you all best of luck with this Piece of crap that IS FAR FROM being Bionic. Motorola SUCK dirt for making me waste so much money on such a poorly conceived and executed device.

Goodbye, you now own what is reported to be one of the best 4G phones ever made.

iGrizz

Reaction score
Welcome to the club! I will soon be departing but I still love my phone.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Ashikoman23

Reaction score
Goodbye, you now own what is reported to be one of the best 4G phones ever made.

Clearly there is sarcasm intended. I love my tbolt, but it was only the best 4g phone ever when it was the only 4g available. Dual core/ ics and plenty of higher res screens are making me wish for a sooner upgrade.

I was thinking about scoring a cheap bionic, does anybody think tbolt holds up, or just wait for April upgrade and see what's new and exciting

Last edited:

iGrizz

Reaction score
Just wait. If its April of this year I would suck it up. Something different if not better always comes around.

Vepaot

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G5 (LS992)
Haha they announced the Razr, the very weekend after I ordered my Bionic. Still love my phone, but damn I wish I'd have waited a few days. That AMOLED screen would have been awesome to have for the same price I paid.

rumblee1

Reaction score
You can't be serious.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
Losman

Losman

Reaction score
I am dead serious. I have never seen such a rabid rate of faulty user issues. Then getting a certified as new second unit that died while charging. Verizon took pity on me and gave me this TB for free. They were surprised at the rate of failures my BIonic's were experiencing.

LegalAmerican

Reaction score
My bionic is amazing. Its not perfect, but I've heard far more complaints about your thunderbolt. I'm sorry, you got the shaft going from bionic to tbolt. No wonder they offered it for free.

coldhardtruth

Reaction score
My bionic is amazing. Its not perfect, but I've heard far more complaints about your thunderbolt. I'm sorry, you got the shaft going from bionic to tbolt. No wonder they offered it for free.

Lol. +1. He got downgraded and they made him happy about it. Lol

Sent from my ICED Bionic

wilboy

Reaction score
I'm a happy homie w/ my Bionic ever since...waiting for the ICS...:D

OP
Losman

Losman

Reaction score
My single core processor can handle all the stuff I have thrown at it. And the screen is brighter and crispier than B. Hell of a downgrade and I couldn't be happier.
=O)

JRParsons

Reaction score
Funny, VW upgraded me to the Bionic, 36 hours and I was beggin for my thunderbolt back. Data then no data, the thunderbolt is now a real solid device. Trying out the Stratosphere now, but still keepin one of my Thunderbolts. The Bionic has already been sent back.
Gotta say, I didn't have high hopes for the Stratosphere, but forgot how nice a slider could be.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using DroidForums

azdps5303

Reaction score
After .901 update, my Bionic works as advertised. It took a while but now I feel my Bionic is one of the best phones on the market, bar none.