Goodbye Android!

Nausicaa

Reaction score
I love Android and all its features, but my Android using days are coming to an end. I purchased an Evo and iPhone 4 at an amazing price. The Evo's screen was broken so I cracked the LCD by accident and replaced the entire front.

I bought a Sprint plan for the Evo (SERO) and had it running UD 3.3.1 and the tiamut kernel. Then I tried to put it on the plan and its much too expensive. I am used to paying $30 for my bill, and the cost for a single phone being $67 is completely unacceptable. In an ironic turn of events, I am now shopping for 2007 era phones, and got the Palm 755p. Goodbye beautiful menus, 600mhz processor, sliding keyboard, root and bad 3.5mm jack!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Whatever floats your boat works for me. Best wishes on that.

cobjones

Reaction score
You can always go virgin, boost or regionals

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

OP
Nausicaa

Nausicaa

Reaction score
Thanks. I was kinda worried about going to Virgin Mobile because of the bad things I heard, but I might be back with an Optimus V.
And the iPhone 4... I was going to sell it, but theres an Eastern doctor in training that has a broke 3GS so to him it goes.

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
How were you only paying $30/month total for a smartphone, with any carrier? I'm completely lost being I use Google Voice, and my bill is still around $70.

OP
Nausicaa

Nausicaa

Reaction score
Might as well tell you my secrets lol. I used pageplus, they use Verizon's network and have fantastic prices. https://www.pagepluscellular.com/
I always preferred them. Bring your own phone, no extra fiddling needed with Verizon phones, and you can flash other CDMA phones on it like the Evo, they don't care. Of course you don't have much data, but I was never a heavy data user, maybe check FB or when a train is coming, used like 20mb usually lol.

y0manda

Reaction score
I think this thread has us all lost, what's the point?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Might as well tell you my secrets lol. I used pageplus, they use Verizon's network and have fantastic prices. https://www.pagepluscellular.com/
I always preferred them. Bring your own phone, no extra fiddling needed with Verizon phones, and you can flash other CDMA phones on it like the Evo, they don't care. Of course you don't have much data, but I was never a heavy data user, maybe check FB or when a train is coming, used like 20mb usually lol.

Its easy to use more than 20 mb in a few minutes while checking FB...

sent from my ZombieStomped X

OP
Nausicaa

Nausicaa

Reaction score
If you click videos yeah, but if you just have pictures, its not more than like 300kb.