Good Upgrade Plan?

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by Eddog4DROID, Oct 21, 2010.

1. Eddog4DROID

Eddog4DROID New Member

I live in an area (Spokane, WA) that I am assuming will not have 4G anytime soon. (5 Hours from Seattle so we won't quite get their signal here).

Would it be wise to upgrade at my 1 year point (December 2010) and get the best 3G phone out, so that I can upgrade to a 4G phone by December 2011 (or so)?

I am very happy with my DROID 1 (Rooted + Sapphire = Awesome) ... and 3G is plenty speed for me (I won't be complaining about 4G when I have access though!) .. I just want a slightly bigger screen, slightly more processor speed, LOTS more memory and internal storage, and a FF camera.

And if so, what will be the top of the line Verizon Android phone December/January? I really am liking that EVO type phone.
  2. LtKen

LtKen New Member

If you're happy and can wait a bit, I say hold out -- we don't really know what's happening in the near future, so why burn your upgrade right now.

Wait until you see a new toy you cant live without :)

It's what I'm gonna do.
  3. kadaj21

kadaj21 New Member

That's what I did for my D1. Liked Android but not many of the phones, and then I saw it, and loved it, and bought it ^^

I was a bit rough with mine, so I'll probably nab the DX when my upgrade is available, unless something else really catches my attention. (DX Special/Silver/Super Edition?)