Good photo album?

RaiderFan

Reaction score
Looking for suggestions for a better photo album app. paid or free. Using QuickPic now.

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
Looking for suggestions for a better photo album app. paid or free. Using QuickPic now.

What's wrong woth quickpic?

I love it. I can sort photos very easily, hide nudie pics from accidental viewing and even has a passcode to reveal hidden folders.

I already use smart app protector on the initial opening of the app so the second one to reveal other photos is just a backup safety

sent from my Droid Bionic 3 using a flux capacitor and tapatalk, while driving 88 mph.... thanks Doc, for making texting and driving so easy.

STINGER

Reaction score
What's wrong woth quickpic?

I love it. I can sort photos very easily, hide nudie pics from accidental viewing and even has a passcode to reveal hidden folders.

I already use smart app protector on the initial opening of the app so the second one to reveal other photos is just a backup safety

sent from my Droid Bionic 3 using a flux capacitor and tapatalk, while driving 88 mph.... thanks Doc, for making texting and driving so easy.

now that right there is an honest and hilarious answer ............ atta guy

nikecar

Reaction score
I like I can sort the newer pics at the top. Haven't taken any nudies though.

Sent from someplace, and with something that you need not worry about.

OP
R

RaiderFan

Reaction score
QuickPic

Nothing wrong with it. Just started using so seeing if anyone knew of any others. (any chance we can see your nudie pic?)

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with it. Just started using so seeing if anyone knew of any others. (any chance we can see your nudie pic?)

The girl is "tebowing" lol

Not that I have a girlfriend to get jealous, but girls I'm out with do wanna look at my picsevery once in a while though. I hated how any naughty folder appeared in the regular folder view.

I also never beleived in passwords being single. Even when married, I didn't. I refuse to deal with jealousy but that neglected security. So now, everything is passworded,

sent from my droid x while driving.....thank you tapatalk for making this possible