Good personal assisant app

Steve gnarl

Reaction score
Hello fellow droid x owners,
I am a very busy dude with a full time job , college and bills etc. I want peoples opinion on how they use an amazin phone like the dx to organize and plan their life..

My appologize if there is a thread that already covers features/apps.

Thanks pals,

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

LadyPhoenix

Reaction score
welcome !

there are so many apps out there,
you should look and see what fits yr life style.
Some I use

YouMail - for phone messages
Task List
Grocery IQ
just to name a few.

Take a look within the forum, VERY helpful !
there is a thread for 5 most used aps / 5 recommended etc

Enjoy yr DX

xliderider

Reaction score
Jorte! is a calendar app that can sync with your Google calendar or be used as a standalone calendar, but it is also a memo and task organizer. It also has about 30 different selectable widgets (I'm not kidding), some of them need to be selected/enabled from the menu within Jorte! to show up when you longpress on the Homescreen though, or you will only see about 12 different widget options. :)

Some of the Jorte! widgets that might interest you are Agenda, Tasks/Memos, as well as a weekly or monthy calendar widget view.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Welcome to the forums!!

Executive Assistant is a good app that gives you a widget to have a quick view of several items (calendar, email, sms, etc). I would also recommend Jorte for an individual calendar and NoteEverything for notes / tasks...

Good luck!

OP
S

Steve gnarl

Reaction score
Thanks guys/gals

I had jorte for a lil while and its great but like taskl list for a simple agenda type organizing. I just dont like when I try to put my homework into one of theae things and want you to fill in way to many feilds like location, who, etc. but this is why I bought a smart phone, be it the most fun smart phone, to organize and condense my planner, ipod and phone all in one.

Thanks pals,

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App