Good news on the lte front

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
A lvl 2 rep stated that he expects to release some updates which is suppose to improve the issues with lte locking on with the nexus. Hopefully this helps. I am just curious if the leaked radios are what will get pushed.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
That's what I'm thinking. Those leaked updates means the official one can't be too far away. Then again coming from an Incredible, that doesn't mean much, 2.3 was delayed for months

Amberite

Reaction score
I'm a little discourage by what I'm reading about this "fix". Locking into LTE is not really an issue when I am consistently getting -107 to -120 dBm. If I'm locked on to -107 dBm, what good does it do me? :)

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I'm a little discourage by what I'm reading about this "fix". Locking into LTE is not really an issue when I am consistently getting -107 to -120 dBm. If I'm locked on to -107 dBm, what good does it do me? :)
I'm not having any problems keeping locked onto LTE, but it's a known problem throughout the network. Be happy for our fellow Nexus owners who are having this trouble:)

Plus if they addressed this issue that quickly, it can only mean good things for other updates.