1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Good Morning

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by JerryO, May 29, 2010.

1. JerryO

JerryO New Member

As a new member, I am looking forward to trying to contribute what I can. I have been lurking for a few weeks since I got twin droids for the wife and I, and have found some great advice. Thanks to all whose advice i have not been able to acknowledge, and here's to a long and happy time with the droid.

Jerry O.
  2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

:welcome: Jerry O to the Droid Forums. Glad you decided to stop lurking and start participating. :) Happy to hear you found our resources useful.
  3. li2327

li2327 New Member

Welcome to the forum. I'm new too and love this site. I'm still trying to learn more about my Droid even though I keep mine pretty basic. :)
  4. Jim 777

Jim 777 Active Member

Welcome. This is the place to be. You and your phone will never be same.