1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Good Morning, Im new and in need of a helpful and

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by nicolelogan, Sep 10, 2012.

1. nicolelogan

nicolelogan New Member

I am in need of a very patient, compassionate and knowledgeable Droid Bionic user that could shed some light on for me regarding the processes and services I presenty have running on my phone. I think something is very wrong and motorola has not been much help over the phone. Also, I have purchased a lot of accessories that are the Motorola brand but my chargers, docks, plugs, etc. all have different part numbers on them and some seem "tampered" with. Id be more than willing to provide my phone number if someone would be able to go thru some of my issues one on one with me.
    Thanks much!
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2012
  2. smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13 Administrator Staff Member

Hello and welcome to the forum!
  3. JSM9872

JSM9872 DF Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Welcome to Droid Forums! Not sure I could be of much help but I am sorry to hear you are having issues, hopefully you can get it all sorted out.
  4. SFGate

SFGate New Member

Welcome to the site. DancingNexus
  5. 94lt1

94lt1 DF Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Hello and welcome to the droid forums Nicole.

Are you using the take manager that came equipped on the phone?? On gb its important that you use the task manager.

I set everything to autokill so when the screen times out, 2 mins afterwards, all of my nonessential apps get stopped.. it frees up the device, cuts down in battery usage.