Good Morning. Getting a Droid in an hour.

Harddrive

Reaction score
Hello all and Merry Christmas.
I've been alerted that I must pick up a Droid on the way home from work today. Seems as if someone thinks I've been a good boy this year.:)
I'm wondering if there is anything specific I should do before, during, and/or after I walk into Verizon Wireless and get my Droid?

Thanks for your comments.

myriad46

Reaction score
...Before you walk into Verizon Wireless, you may want to pull the door open, lest you look like a Christmas Moron...

...During the time you walk into Verizon Wireless, make sure you watch for tripping hazards, particularly after you have the Droid, as you don't want to drop it....

...after you walk out of Verizon Wireless, commence a feeling of Awesomness for your new phone....

P.S. Thank Santa.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
I would let out a loud and long WOOOOHOOOO!!! When your walking out of the store.

Freak them all out.

Welcome to the forums and enjoy your new device.

korp

Reaction score
...Before you walk into Verizon Wireless, you may want to pull the door open, lest you look like a Christmas Moron...

...During the time you walk into Verizon Wireless, make sure you watch for tripping hazards, particularly after you have the Droid, as you don't want to drop it....

...after you walk out of Verizon Wireless, commence a feeling of Awesomness for your new phone....

P.S. Thank Santa.
This ahahaha.