good morning from razr user!

MsVictoriaLynn

Reaction score
I joined because im wondering if some other people are having the same issues with their razr as I am having. I'm Victoria by the way.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome!

What issues are you having?

~it's not just a phone~

OP
MsVictoriaLynn

MsVictoriaLynn

Reaction score
This morning (alone) my alarm went off and I went to slide it to turn it off and out wouldn't let me slide it off. Then it was like I had my finger on my screen because it kept on trying to remove things...ummm like when you press your finger down on your screen to remove things it like did it 3 times in a row.
Yesterday morning I had to use the hard reset (power button and volume button on the side) for my screen to let me do anything.
Also I have issues holding a data connection. 3G or 4G. Sometimes it works other times I have to power off and on 10 times a day to be able to use my internet.
I love my Razr but all the issues im having makes me not like it lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Reaction score
As for the unexplainable screen behavior it sounds like you m as y have a bad phone. If it keeps doing it, your best option for a fix its to do a factory reset and start over. But if that doesn't help, you should take it back and exchange it for a new one.

The data drops are a causing issues for many people. I personally have not had this but I know many have. However there was an update pushed out recently that helped with the drops. If you just got the RAZR new and have not updated it, you may want to try that. Just go to settings, about phone, if the system version says 6.11.744 you are not updated yet. Just click the top of that list to get the update. This should make your data drops better.

Of course if you have a bad phone with the screen issues and you have to exchange it, the update may not mean much. Unless it fixes everything for you.

Last edited:

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Jungle King has you headed in the right direction with his suggestions... Keep us posted!

~it's not just a phone~

OP
MsVictoriaLynn

MsVictoriaLynn

Reaction score
Also if I am taking in the phone and put my phone on my shoulder it sounds like i'm on speaker and people can't even hear me.

Reaction score
Also if I am taking in the phone and put my phone on my shoulder it sounds like i'm on speaker and people can't even hear me.

Wow...unless there is something you are doing there and don't realize it, that would be a big problem.

It is not unusual for some phones to have bugs, afterall they are just man/ machine made devices, but you don't usually see one that it's completely messed up. You may be one of the unlucky few that got a really bad phone.

But don't let one bad device spoil your opinion of the phone. If it can't be fixed, just take it back and get a new one and you should not have those same issues.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to DF Victoria!! Sorry you are having issues but like jungle king has suggested it may be a good idea for you to take it in to VZW and have them take a look at it and possibly get a replacement.

S

SFGate

Welcome to the site. Hope you get this problems resolved. DancingNexus