Good Lock- OneUI Customization

condor97

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I found this really neat. I don't know that I've ever seen this level of customization capability on an OEM Rom...

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I loaded this up and running thru some settings ...I'm using a gesture from lower left corner to bring down notifications panel from any screen ...

S10+ Tapatalk

OP
condor97

condor97

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nice. That's a good idea. I want to figure out a way to lock the screen with a gesture

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Nice. That's a good idea. I want to figure out a way to lock the screen with a gesture

I'm using Nova launcher beta which I have the pro version... gestures plenty..

But you can do with Nice lock one hand operation gestures..

2ccd8e8b8108f2f3ec7c3c71776464d1.jpg
d9f8051b9c7659d07e30829812fac717.jpg
0cfe4278adbe90b1c4594cf5260c986b.jpg

S10+ Tapatalk

OP
condor97

condor97

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good call! Just set up the Good Lock handle. I like the option to be able to do it from any screen.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Good call! Just set up the Good Lock handle. I like the option to be able to do it from any screen.

Yes sir agreed ...I was looking for a way to have it drop while on a website big plus ...

S10+ Tapatalk

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm sort of confused, is Samsung Good Lock supposed to be on my S10+? I don't see it. I found something in the Play Store but someone in the review asked if it was a ripoff of the Samsung Good Lock. I guess I can get the APK from the YouTube channel, but if it's hidden on my phone somewhere (I don't see it) or in the Play Store I'd rather do that. The video showed functions that we used to have to use Root for in the old OG Droid days. I am using Nova Launcher and it's really nice as well.

OP
condor97

condor97

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm sort of confused, is Samsung Good Lock supposed to be on my S10+? I don't see it. I found something in the Play Store but someone in the review asked if it was a ripoff of the Samsung Good Lock. I guess I can get the APK from the YouTube channel, but if it's hidden on my phone somewhere (I don't see it) or in the Play Store I'd rather do that. The video showed functions that we used to have to use Root for in the old OG Droid days. I am using Nova Launcher and it's really nice as well.
You have to download it from the Samsung Galaxy store. It is developed by Samsung.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
You have to download it from the Samsung Galaxy store. It is developed by Samsung.

I got the apk and installed it that way. I really don't see any icons in my app drawer for Samsung Galaxy Store though. I see the Samsung Shop but that didn't really give me any apps to download. I'm using a few of the features of Good Lock. Pretty cool!

OP
condor97

condor97

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nice! That is odd about the Galaxy store. When you are in good Lock, and you want to install one of the modules, it should take you there to get it. If that doesn't work, maybe try pulling down the status bar and tapping the search icon and search for it that way.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nice! That is odd about the Galaxy store. When you are in good Lock, and you want to install one of the modules, it should take you there to get it. If that doesn't work, maybe try pulling down the status bar and tapping the search icon and search for it that way.

Well, I was able to download the features that I wanted, but I was looking for a way to just access the Samsung Store, just like the Google Play Store has an app.