good karma

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid' started by pockets, Jan 30, 2010.

1. pockets

pockets Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Today I droped my droid out of my car at the corner of my street so I could let my dog out to run. After I left home I rralize I don't have my droid. Panic I call it from a land line, no answer, get a call on that line back, its a guy that has my phone.
    He directs me to his house and gives it back. So to you gut thank u and my good karma be with you

2. droider4life

droider4life Member

Ratings:
    +0
    WOW LUCKY LOL!!!! There isn't a lot of honest people like that around much these days so its good to hear they still exist... Good on ya and kudos to the honest man: )

3. pockets

pockets Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yep there r still good people out there...did I mention no damage, not even a scratch

4. droider4life

droider4life Member

Ratings:
    +0
    That's amazing!! I bet u wont let that happen again LOL ha ha ha. Someone else had a post last night where someone actually stole his phone from his pants pocket while playing basketball and I haven't heard what happened but he called the phone and they had already turned it off.. I don't. Think he will be so lucky..

5. KZIWarrior

KZIWarrior Silver Member

Ratings:
    +2
    WOW! that's a good neighbor. Hope you thanked him with some small reward, a 6-pack or something (saved you the $89 insurance deductible).