Good Job By Mods Here

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by hookbill, Dec 30, 2009.

1. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +8
    From my short time here at this forum I have to give a lot of credit to the mods for being proactive and reducing the number of duplicated threads here. They can't stop them all but they do a heck of a good job. Also they do agood job of not letting things get out of control.

I find the people here in general to be willing to assist and lack a certain attitude I have found in other forums. When someone does ask a question that's been asked several times many times they are just linked to the proper thread.

Not sucking up to anybody just giving a little credit where it's due. It makes for a much nicer environment then a previous well known forum that I use to belong to when I had a Crackberry. The name of that forum will go unmentioned.:icon_ devil:

2. mth04

mth04 Premium Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks

First let me say thanks for the compliment. We try hard as a group not o let it get out of control. This place has grown in a way none of us could have imagined. A large part of our succes is out members. You guys keep it on track and helpful.

As a mod here I am proud of our members and where we are heading. I am sure others will have something else to say about it as well.

So with that thanks again for the compliments and Have a nice day :)

3. Backnblack

Backnblack Premium Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +24
    Current Phone Model:
    iPhone 7+ 256gb
    +1 for the Admins & Mods for keeping this place from becoming a Zoo like so many other forums do....

4. JhankG

JhankG Silver Member

Ratings:
    +0
    To ensure that you're not labeled a douche, you might want to throw a lol or smiley face in there somewhere.

5. mth04

mth04 Premium Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0

I took care of it for him :)

6. JhankG

JhankG Silver Member

Ratings:
    +0
    :biggrin:
    :motdroidhoriz: :motdroidvert: :motdroidhoriz: :motdroidvert:

7. JessiesGirl

JessiesGirl Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Absolutely. They do a very good job and this is the most informative, well-organized Droid Forum I have found. Also the most civil.

Verizon tech support should pay you guys as you are saving them an awful lot of support calls! :icon_ banana:

8. boatman2220

boatman2220 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yep, the Admin and Mods do a great job. I think as a member it's our job to also help steer the people that are having problems or questions in the right direction. Some people might not know about the search features, such as going to the correct section to preform the search. Hey, even the "old" hands aren't that old. :)

9. Pueo

Pueo Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Ditto to what JessiesGirl said. Plus I have deleted all other Droid related forums ie. Motorola from my favorites. This forum is a pleasant one stop shopping experience. Thanks to the moderators and all the helpful users!

10. Big Cam

Big Cam Member

Ratings:
    +0
    As a moderator myself on one of the largest car forums on the net, I know what a compliment like that means, and I must say for the very very very small number of mod's on this site, it is clean and tidy.

I'm shocked to see a mod post in like 90% of the threads here, and theres only 12 including admins.

Good work guys.

11. NickWgnr

NickWgnr Member

Ratings:
    +0
    +1 to the mods. Everything is well organized, they respond quickly to issues, they are professional, and they keep this forum running like a Swiss clock.
    Also, I would like to mention that this is one of the friendliest forums I think I've ever ventured across. 99% of the members here take their own time to help anyone with anything and also to voice their suggestions/ opinions in a respectful manner. A group of members like this is hard to come by in this virtual age of haters and smack talkers. With that said +1 to the members as well.

Wagner :motdroidvert:

12. mth04

mth04 Premium Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I absolutly agree.....The members are just awesome and make this place what it is :)