1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

good golf scorecard app?

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by tktouch12, Mar 24, 2010.

1. tktouch12

tktouch12 New Member

i'm looking for a golf scorecard app. all i want is something that is easy to put in my score for each whole and the kid i'm playing with, i'd like to save every round's score all summer and i want to be able to say what course it was at. then i want to be able to look at all my past rounds and see how i have improved. It would be really cool if i could create custom courses and tell it what par each whole is. then i could bring up the course when i play it. that feature, however, wouldnt be necessary.
    is there an app similar to this?? if not i would pay over $10 if it did everything and was easy to quickly insert scores.
    thanks

p.s.- I Dont Want GPS Function Or Anything Like That. I Dont Need That In This App
  2. pbdroid

pbdroid New Member

Search for golf card in the market.
  3. ctn830

ctn830 New Member

Golfcard is very good. But it is disappointing that I can only email rounds in text format and not HTML so recipients can see a picture view of scorecard.
Search tags for this page

insert html golf scorecard