Good Facebook app?

tman52

Reaction score
Will we ever get one?

And this Ustream app is by far my favorite app that I have!

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
We can only hope.....

kmasum

Reaction score
fb app notification doesnt work, but i been using "bloo" and the notification seems to work.

&roid

Reaction score
Do you really need an app, when you can just go to facebook with the browser?

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I've been using bloo almost since day one.

Why do I need an app? Because I like to keep up and keep in touch with people that I'm friends with on fb. And because the mobile sites suck.

Bloo delivers notifications shortly after they hit the system in a convenient way and makes viewing people's profiles and ESPECIALLY pictures a whole hell of a lot better.

OP
T

tman52

Reaction score
I used Bloo, But the convenience of the BB facebook app, or even Iphones app are awesome, Apples app has the chat feature which is great..

zach471

Reaction score
Bloo never worked for me. I've just been using the website and getting notifications in my Gmail and responding to those.

OP
T

tman52

Reaction score
In your Gmail? I like that, tell me more..

Or just like the email facebook sends for every notification..

zach471

Reaction score
In your Gmail? I like that, tell me more..

Or just like the email facebook sends for every notification..

Yeah, that's the notification I'm talking about. Sorry it isn't more interesting. I'm just getting used to the poor app functionality.

OP
T

tman52

Reaction score
Haha, my BB was the **** facebook wise, and I miss that. Other than that my Droid kicks its ass.

3rdjones

Reaction score
Droid Facebook

I totally understand this topic here. If you were a blackberry user before the droid and an avid facebook user, the blackberry wins. Motorola has Blur but it is not going to be on the droid unless someone can port it over somehow. Supposedly in the training I took yesterday on the Moto Devour you should get them instantly as the BB would. Gosh I miss instant notification. Bloo has nothing on it.

slinky

Reaction score
I don't know what you guys are upset about. The Facebook app notifies me with every new mail message. The only real thing that stinks is the lack of a mailbox and the fact that several functions are really just using the mobile entry to the Facebook site. Otherwise I don't miss too much.