Good ebook reader on Android Market

Waheedli007

Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]Laputa Reader[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]​
[FONT=&#21326]Laputa is an e-book reader for Android. It is not the first reader I have used but it is the first one that I want to recommend to all of my friends. It doesn[/FONT][FONT=&#21326]’t mean that Laputa is perfect and has no weak points, what I want to say is Laputa changes my mind of ebook reader and make me love reading with my Android![/FONT]
[FONT=&#21326]There are so many E-book readers on the market, they are certainly nothing new. The competition is heating up rapidly in the world, if you want to stand out from the crowd, you must have some prominent characteristics to absorb user[/FONT][FONT=&#21326]’s eyes. [/FONT]
[FONT=&#21326] [/FONT]
[FONT=&#21326]I choose Laputa for three reasons.[/FONT]
[FONT=&#21326]First, I really like the page turning design, it always make me have the feeling that I was reading a real paperback. [/FONT]
[FONT=&#21326]Second, [/FONT][FONT=&#21326]plenty of excellent[/FONT][FONT=&#21326] free books. I really like reading, especially some classic books. Laputa has [/FONT][FONT=&#21326]satisfied my reading desire.[/FONT]
[FONT=&#21326]Third, operate easily. [/FONT]
[FONT=&#21326] [/FONT]
[FONT=&#21326]Laputa now release a new version; also change her name from Laputa Book Reader to Laputa Reader, and more stable than the old one.[/FONT]
[FONT=&#21326]There is only one thing make me not very happy- a lot of good books are missing. [/FONT]
[FONT=&#21326]I think it[/FONT]’[FONT=&#21326]s not Laputa[/FONT]’[FONT=&#21326]s fault, I emailed Balzer but no reply![/FONT]
[FONT=&#21326]Overall, Laputa Book Reader for Android is a pretty great book reader app. If you use it, I think you will have the same feeling with me![/FONT]