Good deal for 2 Droid Xs or not?

texmaster

Reaction score
Got offered after all the rebates basically 75 per phone. Just curious if that was a good deal. I'm a current customer with Verizon but both phones are out of contract

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome and....yea...that would be a good deal...

OP
texmaster

texmaster

Reaction score
Is there any reason to wait for the G4 launch of Verizon in January? Will there be any better phones?

cpjr

Reaction score
Of course there will be better phones ;) When? Dunno. But for what you get with the X, I doubt anything will totally out cool it.....too soon.

spudde3

Reaction score
How were you able to get that deal. I am wanting one really bad. My new every two is up so I could get one but the wife is not up for renewal until June. I want to get her the same phone as well. I am holding out for buy one get one free. But I would pay 75 a piece if I could. Did you go to a authorized Verizon store?

Thanks

OP
texmaster

texmaster

Reaction score
How were you able to get that deal. I am wanting one really bad. My new every two is up so I could get one but the wife is not up for renewal until June. I want to get her the same phone as well. I am holding out for buy one get one free. But I would pay 75 a piece if I could. Did you go to a authorized Verizon store?

Thanks

I went to one of those pure sales stores, not an official Verizon Wireless store.

But now starting tomorrow Wal Mart is offering it for 79 dollars AND a 100 dollar gift card so now I'm torn. Should I wait until thankgiving or not? :(