1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

good day

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by 1x1wraps, Jan 26, 2010.

1. 1x1wraps

1x1wraps New Member

I have had my droid for about a week now, and i found these message boards when i was doing a google search. been trolling the boards and found a lot of great information. I've had a lot of my questions answered without having to make a post, but decided to join the community anyway. the droid is my first smart phone, and i absolutely love it! It amazes me more and more every day. i'm working towards my bachelors degree in geology, and i make jewelry for a living.
  2. Corinacakes

Corinacakes Super Moderator Theme Developer

welcome!!:D i luv jewelry!! ;) lol
  3. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

Glad you decided to join. A community is only as good as it's members are and to truly be a member you need to contribute. Good luck with your degree in geology.