good day

1x1wraps

Reaction score
I have had my droid for about a week now, and i found these message boards when i was doing a google search. been trolling the boards and found a lot of great information. I've had a lot of my questions answered without having to make a post, but decided to join the community anyway. the droid is my first smart phone, and i absolutely love it! It amazes me more and more every day. i'm working towards my bachelors degree in geology, and i make jewelry for a living.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have had my droid for about a week now, and i found these message boards when i was doing a google search. been trolling the boards and found a lot of great information. I've had a lot of my questions answered without having to make a post, but decided to join the community anyway. the droid is my first smart phone, and i absolutely love it! It amazes me more and more every day. i'm working towards my bachelors degree in geology, and i make jewelry for a living.

Glad you decided to join. A community is only as good as it's members are and to truly be a member you need to contribute. Good luck with your degree in geology.