good case galaxy s3

yaner

Reaction score
I like shopping online store mobile phone accessories, such as case,chargers.Battery, I think ROCK Case For Samsung Galaxy S3 [PC Luxury series Case Skin] good
ROCK-Case-For-Samsung-Galaxy-S3-PC-Luxury-series-Case-Skin20129714445147.jpg

dLi

Reaction score
So it looks like people here on this thread are either going for the Speck Candyshell or Otterbox Commuter Cases??

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score

carguy

Reaction score
dLi said:
So it looks like people here on this thread are either going for the Speck Candyshell or Otterbox Commuter Cases??

Are you more interested in a slIm case or more rugged drop protection?

Sent from my Gs3 while driving

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
How do these cases get so many reviews?

Do they email you? Ask for feedback?

The norm is to get something you like and not review it but there are some cases on here like Diztronic (plain tpu) that have 400 reviews.

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
How do these cases get so many reviews?

Do they email you? Ask for feedback?

The norm is to get something you like and not review it but there are some cases on here like Diztronic (plain tpu) that have 400 reviews.

There's always the chance that some reviews are fake, but with the Diztronic cases, the large number of positive reviews is completely earned. When you combine a quality product, a history of positive reviews for the company's products, a low price, and shipping from Amazon (which is free for Prime members and free for everyone with an order over $25), people will let others know that they're satisfied with the product.

As I've said many times before, I've always disliked TPU cases, but I love the matte TPU cases put out by Diztronic. Minimal size with good protection along with great, non-TPU feel in hand. I've tried almost all of the various types and brands of cases over the years, and for me, there's not a better everyday case out there.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I bought a black Diztronic for my father when I was first researching cases and he loves it. Cruzerlite has equally as good TPU cases but they all have patterns on them. (some very cool).

I decided not to compete in that space since there were two people in it who make great cases (and I know them both).

So I do the minimal case (the Thin Grip) and the maximum case (the Ultra). The Ultra weighs the same as the TPU cases but gives way more protection since we cover it with high grade polycarbonate. Of course it's more expensive.

If anyone wants to try mine you can use the code Olympics to get 20% off.

DBA Cases - Phone Cases l Screen Protectors & Mobile Accessories

We also have the best screen protectors you can get.

BGavnG

Reaction score
been looking for a case and I'm going to give the DBA ultra with a glass screen protector a shot...

Questions

1. plans to make more tpu or pc colors? I'd really like a tan or possibly brown. Shame I've missed out on the brown gs3
2. plans for any clips for the ultra to go into? One thing that benefits me is a clip but you just don't see them that often in case offerings these days