Good-Bye iPhone hello Droid

CAPcadetJC

Reaction score
Hello all. I just switched over from the iPhone 3G to the Moto Droid. I am loving my new Droid and enjoying the Verizon network. I just thought I would come on here and learn about what all I can do with this phone as I was quite into modding my iPhone.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello all. I just switched over from the iPhone 3G to the Moto Droid. I am loving my new Droid and enjoying the Verizon network. I just thought I would come on here and learn about what all I can do with this phone as I was quite into modding my iPhone.

:welcome: to the Droid forums. If you were into modding your iPhone wait until you see what you can do with the Droid. It's going to blow you away.

And you can actually call people on it to.;) Glad to have you here if you need help finding something let us know.

StiKemUp

Reaction score
Good call sir =)

Doesn't it feel nice not to have Apple telling you what you can and cannot have anymore?

OP
CAPcadetJC

CAPcadetJC

Reaction score
Yeah I'm ready to see what can be done. I'm guessing I need to read up on rooting?

And yes, apple is a big reason I let the iphone go.

I'm also trying to decide if I should take this phone back and get the droid x.

OP
CAPcadetJC

CAPcadetJC

Reaction score
Yeah I'm ready to see what can be done. I'm guessing I need to read up on rooting?

And yes, apple is a big reason I let the iphone go.

I'm also trying to decide if I should take this phone back and get the droid x.