Good bye Forum

cbroussard99

Reaction score
Time and time again I have posted on the forum and no one replies. Forums are suppose to be conversational and help sites but not here. So long....

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry you feel that way and you haven't been able to get more help. Threads do get buried from time to time, and it's ok to bump them. And sometimes it's simply a case of nobody knowing the answer. I see in your history that yes, a handful of your most recent posts have gone through with no responses. My personal .02 is you've had a string of bad luck on your last few posts here, and that's not the norm, for whatever that might be worth! :)

spydergirl

Reaction score
I've posted many times with no replies and I simply assume the post got buried or no one had the answer. Either way, I don't throw a hissy fit and run away crying because a huge forum with bazillions of members didn't notice me or come to my aid. This forum has historically been extremely helpful to me, but I certainly don't take it personally or blame anyone when it ISN'T. This isn't the ONLY venue out there to find help!

And that's MY 0.02 :)

Sent from my GN2

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hey sorry to hear this. I believe a lot of people just don't know the answer to your questions. When I am looking around this site for topics and questions I usually stick to battery, root, and app questions. Those are the topics that I know I can answer. When there is a problem like the screen jumps around or the device won't charge, I don't have a lot of experience with those questions so I stay away from them.
Many of times my questions get over looked but I push on. The way this forum works is that every new thread and post in the thread moves that thread to the top. So a lot of the times new threads are bumped down by bigger threads that see more activity in them. So I recommend posting again in the thread you started. This will bump your thread right back up to the top!
Again I am sorry to hear this. I'll go look at your questions on your page and I'll try my best to answer them. Also I'll try to bring more attention to this issue because its not fair to people with issues with their devices. I hope you give our site another chance and I promise things will get better! :)

OP
cbroussard99

cbroussard99

Reaction score
I'll still check the site from time to time. The sad thing is I use to do a lot of testing for developers on the original droid. I'm pretty knowledgeable on most things but the questions I have asked as late. I switched to the Samsung Note 2. Great phone by the way. I do appreciate your help and advice.

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ahh well I have the Droid bionic. I am not familiar with Samsung products. But I'll help ya out as much as possible. I am so sorry this has happened to you. I looked at your page and saw what you were talking about. No guarantees ill be able to answer all of em but I'll do my best.! :)

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
When I had my Incredible I surfed a sister site to this one ( Inc specific but run by the same owners). Since your phone is still relatively new you might find going to a forum dedicated to your model to be more helpful.
Yes this forum is huge and sometimes specific, although popular, models can be better served by separate forums.
You might find this one helpful
http://www.galaxytabforums.net/forum/forum

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post

OP
cbroussard99

cbroussard99

Reaction score
When I had my Incredible I surfed a sister site to this one ( Inc specific but run by the same owners). Since your phone is still relatively new you might find going to a forum dedicated to your model to be more helpful.
Yes this forum is huge and sometimes specific, although popular, models can be better served by separate forums.
You might find this one helpful
http://www.galaxytabforums.net/forum/forum

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post

I'll give it a go, thanks

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
I'll still check the site from time to time. The sad thing is I use to do a lot of testing for developers on the original droid. I'm pretty knowledgeable on most things but the questions I have asked as late. I switched to the Samsung Note 2. Great phone by the way. I do appreciate your help and advice.

Here is our sister site for the Note 2... Galaxy Note2 Forum - Active Topics

spydergirl

Reaction score
Here is our sister site for the Note 2... Galaxy Note2 Forum - Active Topics

I'm trying to register to that sister site via my GN2, but I don't understand this required question in the registration form:

" Registration Question / Bot Check: "

I'm feeling rather stupid because I should know what it means, but I don't understand what it's asking for. :confused:

Sent from my GN2

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to register to that sister site via my GN2, but I don't understand this required question in the registration form:

I'm feeling rather stupid because I should know what it means, but I don't understand what it's asking for. :confused:

Sent from my GN2

it usually just wants you to type the numbers/word in the box.. if you cannot get it PM me the username and email address and first and last name and i will get you set up over there

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com

Sent from my GN2

I had the same issue... You can't see the question on the mobile browser. Try from PC or switch to desktop view.

Makin' my Notes ...