Good-bye Blackberry , Hello Droid!!!

TmpaMike

Reaction score
I am a long time BB User and switched over to droid from a storm 2. what a difference hands down. Droid is so easy to use and so much faster!!!

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
:byestorm: Welcome TmpaMike to DroidForums :byestorm:

You will find many of former BB Storm users here :icon_ devil:
I am one also. I have never looked back, Never Missed the ol Storm.
I surely don't miss the battery pulls.

We Hope you Enjoy the Forums !!!

IT"S GREAT TO HAVE YOU JOIN US HERE !!!:icon_ banana:

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Welcome.....You will not miss the battery pulls.....

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the land of no battery pulls. I too came from the Storm both one and two and neither one of them can lick the Droids boots. You wont be sorry.

rob15594

Reaction score
Sold my Storm yesterday on Ebay. Dropped it in the mail and didn't shed one tear. :)

fgw

Reaction score
Welcome

You just confirmed why I went directly from S1 to Droid. I looked at the S2 and decided to make the break. Have only had my Droid 2 weeks but I am very satisfied. This first generation phone is (thankfully) nothing like the S1. No regrets.

johnnyvol

Reaction score
You just confirmed why I went directly from S1 to Droid. I looked at the S2 and decided to make the break. Have only had my Droid 2 weeks but I am very satisfied. This first generation phone is (thankfully) nothing like the S1. No regrets.

I did the same, from S1 to Droid, mainly for the apps and not to be an apple fanboy. I do admit that if BB were on par with Droid I'd still carry a BB, if for no other reason than brand loyalty. I guess that makes me a BB fanboy.:) Alas, BB is not on par with the Android OS, at least not to me.

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
ok look.. i know your first reaction to.. whatever.. is gonna be "ah crap, time for a battery pull.." but don't bother, it's not necessary anymore.. buy a case and leave the battery alone ;)

welcome to the machine!

Sparty83

Reaction score
Welcome, you will love it! I started out with a S2, but quickly found out it wasn't what I wanted. I waited for awhile and then went with the Droid; haven't looked back for a second. :motdroidhoriz: