Good Apps or Games?

the5barrons

Reaction score
the market has tons of apps and games for free. you can also do a search in these forums for games. there are a couple threads that talk about good apps & games for your droid.

Swyped while being lazy in the DXForumApp

Reaction score
There's just about an app for anything you could possibly want to do. Do you exercise? There's an app called CardioTrainer that I use every day that tracks your distance traveled, calories, and even maps your route on Google Maps. The Pro version has actual workouts that it will guide you through like a trainer.

Pandora is another one I use every day for music. Just beware that it uses up your battery like crazy. I keep a second charger at work because of this.

EasyMoney is one I use to keep track of my bills, when to pay them etc.

Handcent is a great one for text messaging.

DroidForum app of course :)

Facebook

One of the best games available is Angry Birds.

DroidX101

Reaction score
There's just about an app for anything you could possibly want to do. Do you exercise? There's an app called CardioTrainer that I use every day that tracks your distance traveled, calories, and even maps your route on Google Maps. The Pro version has actual workouts that it will guide you through like a trainer.

Pandora is another one I use every day for music. Just beware that it uses up your battery like crazy. I keep a second charger at work because of this.

EasyMoney is one I use to keep track of my bills, when to pay them etc.

Handcent is a great one for text messaging.

DroidForum app of course :)

Facebook

One of the best games available is Angry Birds.

+1 on the angry birds.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Bubble blast 2 and falling sand are my current favs (aside from angry birds)

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

SkeetSkeet

Reaction score
head over to blackdroid.net than go to the forums and browse at your choice, hope this helps

accellpo

Reaction score
Gameloft have the best games available for Android! Here's 2 of them so you get the idea. Angry Birds is good for my 7 year old!lol

They're not in the market, you have to visit the site, but click the link at the end of the videos the try out a free preview.

[video=youtube;7qnpx51PPoY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qnpx51PPoY&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Modern Combat: Sandstorm on Android[/video]

[video=youtube;fMyg_LJMkgU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMyg_LJMkgU&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. on Android[/video]

Last edited: