Good app to toggle between 3G and 4G?

bb_or_droid

Reaction score
I have found that one of the best ways to preserve my battery is to run 3G. This would be less of an issue if there was a widget to toggle between the two settings that I could hit before I ran Dolphin Browser.

Any ideas?

OP
B

bb_or_droid

Reaction score
SETTINGS>NETWORK SETTINGS>NETWORK MODE......CDMA/4GLTE or CDMA...Simple..

Not trying to be rude here, but my post didn't say, "can someone tell me how to toggle between 3G and 4G." CLICK (left one screen)>CLICK (settings)>CLICK (network settings)>CLICK (network mode)>CLICK (toggle)>CLICK (back). By my math that is 6 clicks. Maybe you are the wizard of all things Droid and you can do that in the same time it takes mere mortals to hit a single widget. If so, good luck to you sir. For the rest of us, it would be great to be able to accomplish this in a single click, enabling battery and time savings.

dmacarth

Reaction score
I've been using LTE Switch. It only takes you directly to the network settings but still saves several steps and is the best option I have found yet.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

lanza_david

Reaction score
I've been using LTE Switch. It only takes you directly to the network settings but still saves several steps and is the best option I have found yet.

Although I don't think you need an app for that. You can add shortcuts to the home screen to get to any settings menu. At least that is on my OG.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

JimmyGT

Reaction score
+1 for LTE Switch. Let us know if u find a better solution.

OP
B

bb_or_droid

Reaction score
Do not install lte switch!!!!

I think it broke my data connection. Check the reviews, it seems to have had this same effect on other devices.