Gonna build cyanogenmod 7 for the pro

nutpn

Reaction score
Man this cm 7 is running good, my wife says she aint even going to do the nightlies updates for a lil while on her D2G.

google123

Reaction score
Omg this sounds so confusing

simple way to get in to bootloader is have phone off hold down the "I" button as you press the power button for like 2seconds let go while you still hold the "I" and bam bootloader

So in simple hold I down then press power while phone is off

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk

Doesn't seem complicated at all to me....

Sent from my DROID Pro using DroidForums

CrackMonkey91

Reaction score
Doesn't seem complicated at all to me....

Sent from my DROID Pro using DroidForums

The real question is how to get in to clockwork mod when your phone wont boot. I heard there is a way but i have not found one that works for use.

nutpn

Reaction score
When mine wont boot and just comes on to the m,I do control, alt delete,with the left arrow, alt and X button then while its resetting,I plug in the charging cord and it comes up to clockwork mod,but the second the screen shuts off is when I plug my charging cord in,and it pops up, I reload, from backup wipe and ready to go,I have, I think around 8 different backups from the first all the way thru Gb and several different backup scenarios of CM7 and I keep them written down in a notebook and when I reload its easier.

Last edited:

nutpn

Reaction score
charging port

Guess Im gonna have to do a very good wipe and take mine to V and get my charging port fixed,a plug wont even stay plugged in, guess I wore it out,its still in warranty,wished I could do a deal over the phone for a replacement,but my phone is not exactly qualified,unless the store cant swap the charging port ,,what yall think on the subject,while we are waiting on a release

CrackMonkey91

Reaction score
Have you tried calling??? I never go in store anymore i find them rude. It seems that all the people working in the store dont really want to help you fix your old one they want you to buy a new one. so I only call now i have gone through 3different d pros already i always just call

CrackMonkey91

Reaction score
oh and the new gingerbread build is out im surprised Jack has not posted it here check the website blog

nutpn

Reaction score
Ok I will call tomorrow and see what they say,as far as leak,all I see is the 808 from previous .

Last edited:
OP
J

JackpotClavin

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
No do not download that build!!! I just made that to get ready for the actual thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CrackMonkey91

Reaction score
Has anyone tried using the DROID pro multi touch keyboard on cm7

OP
J

JackpotClavin

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
so there is a new root method for all moto droid devices running gingerbread. will attempt to flash back to a stock unrooted version of 2.3.3 and root it with the new root method. if this works, this will be good news for all of you who don't wish to buy the TBH app to have rooted gingerbread. from here you can use it to reboot into clockwork and install the cm7 rom with gingerbread!

OP
J

JackpotClavin

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
well i gotta try it first :p I'm sbfing back to 3.8.7 then i will update to stock 2.3.3 with the stock recovery (power+R+M) so i should have moto's gingerbread but it should be unrooted. then i will attempt to root it :)

nutpn

Reaction score
thats good for the root method,some may like it

My self,never been a fan of that,so I will just keep my stock 3.8.7 rooted.for now