Gone Droid crazy recently.

Spectral

Reaction score
So I have had my Droid since the day it came out. But I have really hadn't done anything but use the phone as normal. But now in the last 3 days I have ordered/received my media dock, manually updated to 2.0.1, rooted the phone, ordered a cool cover/case for it, ordered the vinyl backing for the phone when its slid up for looks.

I don't know just all of a sudden my Droid is making me crazy and I can't stop changing it!!

Thought I would share that and see what other peoples experiences are.

:icon_ banana:

boatman2220

Reaction score
Yes, it's the mind control thing at work. They are here to take over. :icon_eek:

boatman2220

Reaction score
Droids are the instruments in Google's plot to take over Earth. Or maybe it's the other way around. Google may be the instrument of the Droids to get them back to the planet that they came from.

stainedskin1982

Reaction score
I actually searched on the marketplace for an app that would allow me to put down my droid and walk away. I couldnt find one. Friends are jealous, people are intrigued, any time they say "can your phone do......" the answer is yes with an app to back it up. The only thing I can not figure out is how to quit messing.....

sorry about the pause there, my droid wanted my attention. oh wait... hang on...

sorry my droid just told me to get off the computer and use its built in web browser with full keyboard and touch screen navi to post replies on this forum...

Yes droid, Im stopping, yes droid, never again.... yes droid I love you!

dlwhdtjr

Reaction score
Amen brother. :sad:
I DEFINITELY know how you feel
Boatman you are totally correct, Droid has come to take over.

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
You can add me to the list, however, I have managed to prevent myself from going overboard with accessories like I usually do. Droid Does...things to you!! @.@

volando

Reaction score
i dedicate my facebook status updates to various droid facts, news and even ads...

it has me whipped :-\

dlwhdtjr

Reaction score
i dedicate my facebook status updates to various droid facts, news and even ads...

it has me whipped :-\

Now thats commitment!
Since the day that root access appeared and the manual updates were being pushed, I have gone back to being :motdroidvert::motdroidvert::motdroidvert: Crazy!!
I kinda calmed down after the few couple of weeks, but alas the root access made me loco :icon_ banana:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm still on the honeymoon with mine. Absolutely love it!