gold on camera button peeling off

segen77

Reaction score
I don't even use the camera button, and the gold is peeling off to reveal an ugly white plastic button. anyone else have this happening to their phone? It's not enough that I'm going to take it verizon but it sure does ugly up a nice phone.

Threepio

Reaction score
Mine is fine, i would say peel the rest off and then mask off your phone and then spray the button black. problem solved.

huskur

Reaction score
I don't even use the camera button, and the gold is peeling off to reveal an ugly white plastic button. anyone else have this happening to their phone? It's not enough that I'm going to take it verizon but it sure does ugly up a nice phone.

Alot of us are having that issue. Mine is now black. A little touch up paint i had laying around did the trick. (looks better black anyway)

bennyj

Reaction score
Mine completely peeled off also. But I do have a new droid on the way since my led stopped working too!

DeeMat

Reaction score
I noticed mine peeling today. Gold is half way gone... and I have barely taken pictures with this phone. Oh well.

hwcheng

Reaction score
In Hong Kong, we can take it back to Moto Service and have it replaced free. The replaced buttion is not as shinny as before, but should last for long. Maybe you could check the service at your location. Should have same policy.
:)

serapheva

Reaction score

Try the metallic-gold color Gundam Marker, it works somehow and it won't do any harm to the plastic button. Probably could find some on eBaydancedroid

FrostMan

Reaction score
Been peeled off for months. I don't use a case or anything, most likely that is the cause. I slide it in and out of my pocket like 30 times a day.