Going to wrestlemania xxvii sunday

Gritwater

Reaction score
Going to wrestlemania xxvii sunday....be jealous of my white trash adventure weekend. Anyone else either going or watching it...

texting and driving on my Droid X...thanks tapatalk

OP
G

Gritwater

Reaction score
Noone else is decadently white trash Lille me huh? Lol

Canadroid

Reaction score
Going to wrestlemania xxvii sunday....be jealous of my white trash adventure weekend. Anyone else either going or watching it...

LOL... I saw a commercial for this and saw the Rock is coming back? WTH?

Seems like a lifetime ago I used to be tossing the People's Elbow :biggrin:

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
i used to e really into that whole scene. I remember doing wrestling moves on my stuffed animals lol. I stopped when UFC came to spike. Cant say i have really seen any wrestling stuff since. Sephen Bonner and Forest Griffen really changed the way i looked at my sports. I would go to a WWE event if i was drunk i guess. The moment i quit watching was when i saw the undertaker double chokeslamming the big show and brock lesner. I may have not remembered the specific stars...but lol, my point is that the whole moment was too fake. I was like, off, Ufc time. WWF was the shizznet. Stuff has changed since then. Who here remebered when kanes face was just a mask? 0.o lol, brings back good memories. Well hope you have fun at wrestlmania, those are always interesting. :)