Going to make the leap.

Charles2011

Reaction score
Hi to all, I'm new hare and soon to be a new Droid owner. Looking at the Droid 2, right now wife and I are running Lg Cosmos, nice little phones, yet I need more. I'm do for upgrade soon so I am doing my research now. Tried an X and X2 not sure about the complete touch screen yet, like the feel of the key pad still.

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
welcome to the forum! well if u like keyboard and touch the D2 or D2G is ur best bet. although the D3 is due in a few months if u folks can hold on. either way, u will get the most out of ur devices and the forum has lots of info to help u adjust. good luck...

sent from the Hawaiian D2G

huskur

Reaction score
Hi to all, I'm new hare and soon to be a new Droid owner. Looking at the Droid 2, right now wife and I are running Lg Cosmos, nice little phones, yet I need more. I'm do for upgrade soon so I am doing my research now. Tried an X and X2 not sure about the complete touch screen yet, like the feel of the key pad still.

I had the LG Voyager with the keypad and went to the Droid 1 with keypad. Within a month i never used the keypad due to the "smart keyboard" (word predictor) and "swype" keyboard. You may want the bigger screen the X provides.

And WELCOME aboard!!!