1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Going from Cyanogen Mod to Droid Mod?

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by FerraraZ, Apr 22, 2010.

1. FerraraZ

FerraraZ New Member

Sorry if this may seem like a noob question but yesterday I was able to root and get cyanogen mod on my Motorola Droid. I had 2.1 installed and used the method on Droid Mod.org to revert my Droid to 2.0.1. Using SPRecovery. My question is I have Cyanogen Mod 5.0.6 installed right now and want to try out Droid Mod. How would I go about doing this?

I've downloaded DMupdater but there is currently an issue with Droids that have Cyanogen Mod installed. It says the SD card is not mounted. They said a fix was coming a month ago.
  2. kevdog

kevdog New Member

Use the clockworkmod program to flash sperecovery. Boot into sperecovery and wipe data/cache. Then install droidmod and reboot.
  3. FerraraZ

FerraraZ New Member

I did that but am still receiving the sd card is not mounted error.
  4. FerraraZ

FerraraZ New Member

To the top!