Goes into car mode/dock mode for no reason

m0c0

Reaction score
Yeah so every time I set my droid 1 down (like on a table or any flat surface) it automatically either switches into car mode or into the dock mode. I don't want this to happen anymore.

Hypermommy

Reaction score
I'm having the same problem. I had to go out of town for a week and don't have a national plan (yeah, I know... but we've still got a great price grandfathered from before Verizon bought AllTel). So as we were leaving the state I turned off the phone and put it in the glove box. Didn't look at what else the hubby may have had in the glove box. Maybe there was a magnet... don't know. But now the phone's going into car mode all the dadgummed time. Any way to unconfuse the magnets or whatever? I don't want to completely block the app, but would like it not to show up when I don't ask for it.

phoneguy21

Reaction score
my droid incredible 2 started to go into car and desk mode for the past 2 days. also i cant figure out how to turn it off. also why does my phone speaker decide not to work unless i have headphones in or im in a phone call. please help :crying::mad: