Godaddy email Sent items folder

Reaction score
I just set up a godaddy email on this phone. However emails I send from the phone show up in a new "Sent" folder. On my desktop, sent emails go to a "Sent Items" folder. The "Sent Items" folders shows up on the phone as well. How can I get the phone to put all sent emails in the "Sent Items" folder instead of "Sent"?

Thanks

OP
curious_george
Reaction score
Would appreciate it if anyone had a suggestion for this.

Thanks

reybie

Reaction score
Which email app did you use and on your desktop what email program are you using? Is the godaddy email an address being hosted at godaddy?

OP
curious_george
Reaction score
I am using the inbuilt email client on the phone - not an app. The problem is that the phone creates a new folder called "Sent" and saves all sent messages in that folder.

The default folder for sent items for this account is "Sent Items" in outlook and webmail. Is there a way to tell the phone email client to save sent messages in "Sent Items" instead of "Sent"?

The email account is being hosted at godaddy.

GVLBob

Reaction score
Might have to use an alternate email app. AquaMail is one suggestion.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
curious_george
Reaction score
I tried K-9. However, it uses over 0.5 MB everytime it polls my mailbox even if there are no emails. Is Aquamail better in your experience in terms of data or would you suggest droidmail or some other app?

Thanks

GDKen

Reaction score
@curious_george

I'm with GoDaddy and came across your post.

You are seeing the separate "Sent" folder, because your email application has created that for your outgoing emails.

However as @GVLBob suggested, you may want to try another email application on your device.

If you have any additional questions regarding your GoDaddy email feel free to reply or send me a private message.