GO SMS problems...

Mitch1313

Reaction score
GO SMS-
Keeps force closing...
restarting my phone.
lagging like crazy
Freezing phone when I get a text

Literally just downloaded it and barely changed any setting, and stupidly deleted HandcentSMS already lol -.-

Is this my phone or the app or something else going on? any suggestions or should I ditch it and back to Handcent? or something else.

Just rooted my Droid X last night, and it seems to be laggier then before it was rooted?...

Mooselodge24

Reaction score
I've used GO SMS for months now. Used it on the OG GB that came out. Just switched back to factory settings and updated all the software on phone and it still works fine with me. Have you deleted the cached data that builds up from texting? I know I had problems like that at one time.

dmf415

Reaction score
uninstall any other messaging apps
disable go sms pro notifications
reboot

test for freezing, if it doesn't freeze anymore enable notfications, turn off led notify and vibrate, try again.

GO SMS-
Keeps force closing...
restarting my phone.
lagging like crazy
Freezing phone when I get a text

Literally just downloaded it and barely changed any setting, and stupidly deleted HandcentSMS already lol -.-

Is this my phone or the app or something else going on? any suggestions or should I ditch it and back to Handcent? or something else.

Just rooted my Droid X last night, and it seems to be laggier then before it was rooted?...