Go Launcher

mcp770

Reaction score
I haven't seen much on this but thought I would give it a mention. Trying out go launcher and speaking as an avid lpp fan this launcher kicks ass. Downloaded a theme and it actually themes every icon you have and the dock bar automatically rather than having to set it all up yourself. That combined with all the best features lpp has to offer this is a win. Works fast and smooth on liberty gb as well. Check it out.

sonicfreak360

Reaction score
The Go dev team have great apps... but I think the use some of miui's stuff... but I have no clue!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

gujupmp88

Reaction score
yeah, go launcher has a lot of features that lpp and adw cant touch. such as folders in the app drawer, recent and running tab(both in app drawer). the themes are really cool as well. combine the launcher with colorize widgets, and it has everything lpp has plus more.

Koveleski

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.kovdev.com
I haven't seen much on this but thought I would give it a mention. Trying out go launcher and speaking as an avid lpp fan this launcher kicks ass. Downloaded a theme and it actually themes every icon you have and the dock bar automatically rather than having to set it all up yourself. That combined with all the best features lpp has to offer this is a win. Works fast and smooth on liberty gb as well. Check it out.

I guess you haven't tried themes in ADW? They also automatically theme the dockbar and icons for you.

I think LPP's lack of automatic icon theming is a major drawback, despite its other positive feature, which is why I'll continue to be an ADW user. Go launcher is pretty nice though.

rayne58

Reaction score
Yeah personally I prefer adw only thing go had on it is the features in the app drawer but eh idc about that lol barely use the app drawer anyways lol

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Oxymoron

Reaction score
I prefer Go Launcher as well. I have used LPP, and ADW EX, and Go just seems smoother. I also like how if the theme doesn't have a custom icon, it still applies the "effect". I'm using the glass theme. Also have the GO Weather widget on my homescreen, and use GO sms pro. All really good stuff!

*customized tapatalk signature*

Nmayar

Reaction score
I prefer Go Launcher as well. I have used LPP, and ADW EX, and Go just seems smoother. I also like how if the theme doesn't have a custom icon, it still applies the "effect". I'm using the glass theme. Also have the GO Weather widget on my homescreen, and use GO sms pro. All really good stuff!

*customized tapatalk signature*

I agree it like the smoothness

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
I'm liking Go launcher as well...on the D1 though. But got Go weather and Go SMS as well. They do great stuff. And it works well

sent from somewhere...